The publisher endeavours, within the bounds of what is reasonable, to provide correct and complete information on this website. The publisher cannot guarantee that information provided on this website, as well as on connected and/or linked websites directly or indirectly referred to on this website, is accurate, current or complete. The publisher accepts no liability for contents of any website reached via these links. The publisher reserves the right to carry out changes or enlargements of the information provided without prior notice. The content of this website is copywritten. For reasons of copyright it is prohibited to download and copy pictures or graphics from this website. The publisher will have no liability for matters arising out of this or related to the contents provided on this website.
Important notes concerning links:
The Regional Court in Hamburg has adjudged on 12.05.1998 that a co-responsibility in respect of the contents of linked pages may possibly arise through the publication of a link. With regards to all links to extern websites:
The publisher expressly states that, at the time of establishing any links, the correspondingly linked websites were free of illegal content of any kind.
The publisher has no influence whatsoever on current or future designing and content of the linked websites. Therefore, the publisher expressly dissociates itself from all contents of all linked websites which have been altered after establishing any links.
This Website uses Google Analytics, a web traffic analytics service provided by Google Inc. Google Analytics utilizes "cookies", text files saved on your computer that provides information on your use of our website. This information will be transferred to and stored on a Google server within the USA. In case of the activation of any IP address anonymization the IP address of any member of the European Union or member of the European Economic Area will be shortened. Only in exceptional cases will the complete IP-address be transferred onto the servers within the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website will Google use the information to analyse your behavior on our website in order to write reports on the use of this website and to deliver more website- and internet-based services. Your transferred IP-address will not be consolidated with any other data stored on Google server. You may prohibit the storing of cookies with adjusting your browser settings, however, we like to indicate to you that in this case you may not be able to use our website to the full extend. Furthermore, you can prohibit the allocation of information in cookies and the processing through Google by downloading and installing the following plug-in: www.tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. For further details please consult www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview (general information on Google Analytics and privacy). Please note, that on this website Google Analytics has been expanded by the code "gat. anonymizeI();" in order to assure anonymized allocation of IP-addresses.
§ 1 Scope in relation to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms:
The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions between Campus for Finance e.V. (hereupon also referred to as “us”, “we”, “our”) and consumers (hereupon also referred to as “consumers”) of any of its services (including, but not limited to, registering in our application tool, application for one of our conferences, usage of our website, http://www.campus-for-finance.com) in the version valid at the time of registration.
§ 2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text:
(1) The following rules about the conclusion of contracts apply to transactions on our website http://www.campus-for-finance.com and any subdomains.
(2) Contracts are closed with:
Campus for Finance e.V.
Registration Number: VR 4757
Register court: Amtsgericht Koblenz
(3) The presentation of our conferences on our web pages is not a legally binding contract offer on our part, but merely a non-binding invitation to consumers to apply for participation. By applying for the desired conference the consumer submits a binding offer to sign the sales contract in case we decide to accept his offer.
(4) Upon receipt of any application the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding contract offer upon the successful completion of our online-based application procedure for a specific conference. Before the legally binding dispatch of the application, the consumer can go back to previous pages by pressing the "Back" button in his Internet browser to check his entered details, respectively cancel the application by closing the Internet browser. We acknowledge the receipt of the application immediately through an automatically generated email. This email does, however, not constitute the acceptance of the application.
(5) The terms and conditions are accessible at any time at http://campus-for-finance.com/legal.html. You can review the status of your pending applications in the CFF Online Application System.
§ 3 Prices, payment, payment date:
(1) The prices include VAT and other price components, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
(2) The following payment methods are offered: Direct debit (German bank accounts only), credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Diners, and American
Express), and Maestro.
(3) A contract is always concluded on the basis of prepayment. After acceptance of the application on our behalf, the consumer is committed to paying the purchase price immediately. If we do not receive the payment by no later than 14 days after acceptance of the contract, the contract can be cancelled unilaterally by us.
§ 4 Right of revocation:
(1) Information on the right of revocation
If you act as a consumer, you have the possibility to declare the revocation of your contractual statement in text form (e.g. letter or email) within a period
of 14 days. The revocation does not have to contain any reasons. The revocation period commences the day following the receipt of this revocation instruction in text form, but not before receipt of merchandise (in case of recurring deliveries of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and also not before the fulfilment of our information obligations pursuant to article 246 § 2 in connection with § 1 para. 1 and 2 EGBGB as well as our obligations pursuant § 312e para. 1 sentence 1 BGB in connection with article 246 § 3 EGBGB. The time-limit shall be deemed to be observed by the timely dispatch of the declaration of revocation.
The revocation is to be addressed to:
Foerderverein Campus for Finance e.V.
(2) The right of revocation does not apply to contracts for the supply of goods or services produced according to customer specifications or clearly tailored to personal needs or which are not suitable for return or may spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be exceeded, or for the delivery of audio or video recordings or of software where the seal on the data carriers has been broken by the consumer, or for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals, and magazines.
(3) Consequences of revocation
In case of valid revocation, all mutually received performances as well as emoluments taken (e.g. interest), if applicable, are to be restituted by either
side. If you are unable or partially unable to restitute the merchandise to us or can only restitute it in a deteriorated condition, you have to compensate
for its value where applicable. This does not apply if the deterioration is exclusively due to examining the merchandise – as for instance in a retail
store – or putting the merchandise to its intended use. Things that can be shipped by parcel are to be returned on our risk. Things that cannot be shipped by parcel will be picked up. In compliance with § 357 para. 2 BGB you are obliged to bear the costs of the return shipment, if the merchandise delivered corresponds to the merchandise ordered, and if the price of the merchandise to be sent back does not exceed an amount of forty euros (i.e., 40 EUR), or if, where the price is higher, you have, at the date of the revocation, not yet rendered consideration or given a part payment. In all other cases, the return shipment for you is free of charge. All reimbursement obligations must be fulfilled within 30 days of the declaration of revocation.
(4) Special information
For a service, your right of withdrawal expires prematurely, if your contractor has started the service with your express consent before the cancellation period or if you have yourself initiated this yourself.
End of revocation instruction
§ 5 Cancellation policy:
(1) Professional Participants
This paragraph only applies to participants of the “Professional Program.” For cancellations occurring later than 2 months prior to the event, only 50% of the participation fee will be refunded. For cancellations occurring later than 14 days prior to the event, the complete participation fee will be charged. However, participants may elect an alternate participant.
(2) Student and Academic Participants
This paragraph only applies to participants of the Student or Academic Program. In case you have paid the participation fee and cannot attend, we can only refund your participation fee reduced by the processing fee of €10 if you notify the Campus for Finance team at info(at)campus-for-finance.com at least 14 days prior to the event. This is due to the fact that we have to book and bear the costs for catering and accommodations in advance. We appreciate your cooperation in this matter.
(1) Campus for Finance e.V. is very concerned about data security and will strictly obey data privacy laws. Campus for Finance e.V. is subject to German data privacy laws. Personal data will only be collected to the minimal amount necessary and will meet technological requirements. We collect and save anonymized server log file information, transmitted via your browser automatically, in order to improve our offered services. This data cannot be assigned to a specific person. There will be no consolidation of this data with other sources.
(2) With your registration you accept that your contact details and other personal information provided to Campus for Finance e.V. during the registration process can be shared with other participants, sponsors, and partners of the Campus for Finance Conference you registered for. Specifically, you agree that Campus for Finance e. V. can print your (list is not exhaustive) name, company/university, e-mail address, and phone number and make it available to other participants and partners of the conference.
(3) At any given time, you have the right to ask for information on your data concerning saved files, their origin, and receiver and the purpose of the allocation. Our data protection commissioner will provide this information at: data.protection(at)campus-for-finance.com.
§ 7 Liability:
(1) We will not be liable for any loss injury or damage to any person or property howsoever caused during events. Each participant must make provision for his or her own insurance.
(2) We reserve the right to refuse admission to any event or conference for any behavior, which it deems unacceptable, or for breach of the terms and
(3) During all Campus for Finance events, audio, picture and video recording of the attendees are free of charge and can be used unlimited spatio-temporal for press reports, advertising, posters, calendars, brochures, commercial products and manuals, and our websites as well as third party websites. The rights of use by us can also be given to third parties both free of charge and against payment.
§ 8 Cookies:
We may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, on our website. By using our services, you automatically agree to this. If you do not agree with
§ 9 Contract language:
Contractlanguage is exclusively English. These terms and conditions and all contractual relationships with us shall be governed exclusively by German law unless otherwise contracted.
§ 10 Changes to these terms and conditions:
We may change these terms and conditions from time to time. We may notify you of any changes by any reasonable means, including by posting a revised version of these terms and conditions here or by emailing you at the address you provided upon registering for a conference. If you are object to any such changes, your sole recourse shall be to stop using our services and website.
§ 11 Severability clause:
Should one or more provisions of these terms and conditions be deemed invalid in whole or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions hereof.
§ 12 Customer service:
Our customer service for questions, objections, and complaints is available weekdays from 10:00 to 16:00 CET at:
Phone: 0049(0)261 6509-403
Version of the terms and conditions: September 2017